Monday 23 October 2017

M.I Abaga – You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Life Lyrics

(VERSE 1)
OK
I should be Close to Retirement couple
more years we retiring None of you niggas
inspiring None of you pass up requirements
i can be tired of them
who gonna fix the environment (is it you)
yall gat me coming back switch on the side
still on my J O B none of this rapper can fire me
i cant retired yet then.

(CHORUS)
YOu Rappers should fix up your Life
YOu Rappers should fix up your Life
yall gettig killed by you
i guesS AM In this shit for life
am still the one that you look to
you need me to figure shit up
you rappers should fix up your life
fix up your life

(VERSE 2)
None of you rapper is real enough
once you blow up now you are switching up
thats why this fans are not feeling you
SA out here killing you bruh
When i was out here peforming i held the
country down i hold the city down real
You rappers are under performing i swear it a shame
is a pity not real
You rappers are singing now just to get
popular i just be watching like ama disapora
i should have brought my binoculars
I dont see nobody dope i dont see nobody
great i dont see nobody serious about taking my
place Y’ll should be slapped in your face
This is your big homie telling you to Wake Wake
UP fix up your life
You rappers should fix up your life
cuz yall getting killed by yourself
I guess am in this shit for life
am still the one that yyou look to
you need me to figure shit up
you rapers should fix up your life
Fix up your life

(VERSE 3)
Ten years later real am still the one
training you rapper like Paddington
My flow is still cold grab a cardigan
lyrics too still church like th vatican
Y’all out here panicking
All i created here is vanishing
nobody move at all Yall like manequin
omor let bring a mechanic in
maybe you rappers can rAP again
are you wrapers omo we dont know again
Menopause in your tracks cause no more flow
again
How come we dont hear any bars again
Some of street they yarn say rapper no dey
blow again but i switch up my flows again
anytime i think am done they like go again
and so i do it make dough again
but all of you niggas are broke again
am doing this for the culture
you need somebody to coach you
yall need the truth
Clark kent Clark kent
We need superman so i had to get in the booth
we out here getting massacred
This is a general calling to check with the troops
i made this shit easy for y’all i laid it off the porch
you messing my alley ooops

Fix up Your Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment